If you’re considering a change in your career, aiming for a new job, feeling stuck and thinking about a change of direction, or have an area at work causing you stress, coaching can help you move forwards and achieve success.
Coaching will help if you are:
- Frustrated in your current job and want to plan your next career move
- Considering leaving your job and branching out on your own
- Facing job loss or been through redundancy and are ready to apply for jobs
- Facing anxiety about entering the jobs market for the first time
- Going back to work after a career break
- Needing help with a specific work area that affects your chances of success
- Having issues at work that are causing you stress
My background covers Sales, Training, Business Management and Team Leadership, working with all levels from trainees up to C-level executives, both in large and small companies as well as not for profit organisations, local authorities and education. I am also a professional CV writer.
Based in South West London/Surrey, coaching consultations are available face-to-face, over the phone or via Skype/FaceTime, with a free first consultation.
To get in touch, please visit my Contact page or click here to send me a message.