You’ve got your CV and LinkedIn in good shape and you’ve applied for a new job…but how good are your interview skills?
There are 3 common areas where we often fall down in interviews:
- Rambling – often caused by nerves but the result is you can end up over-complicating the answer and ‘losing’ the interviewer
- Not listening fully to the question and as a result not answering the actual question asked
- Not talking about yourself – using ‘we’ rather than ‘I’
Successfully handling interviews is a skill in itself and it’s a fact that we get better at interviews the more we practice, but you don’t want to be practicing your interviewing skills in a ‘live’ interview situation when everything is riding on it.
Through interview coaching I will help you be well prepared for interviews and feel more confident in your answers, and through an online mock interview, you will be able to practice your answers and get feedback on your interview technique – before you need it for the real thing.
My interview skills package consists of:
- A 1-hour interview coaching session focusing on techniques and advice for preparing your interview answers
- An online mock interview using the latest video interviewing software from Willo® to practice the techniques learnt in the coaching session
- Verbal feedback on your interview (via phone or Zoom) to help iron out any issues and set you on your way to success at your next interview (1 hour)
- Interview Coaching (1 hour): £75
- Mock Interview and Feedback: £125